The Junior Accountant is appointed by and reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Process incoming renewal payments for dues and/or insurance premiums. This includes batching and entering payments, preparing bank deposits, and balancing the daily totals for cash processed.
- Enter check requests for expenses and payables other than insurance benefits.
- Batch and enter all payments received for other than dues and premiums. These payments include certificate loan payments, rent, parking, supply invoices, Viking subscriptions, Viking advertising, merchandise sales, etc.
- Prepare the bank deposits for these payments.
- Enter all credit card transactions for membership renewal and merchandise sales.
- Maintain database of members wanting automatic renewal by credit card.
- Mail monthly report of collections (dues reports) and check to lodges.
- Maintain lodge liability.
Degree preferred. Two plus years experience. Good figure aptitude and attention to detail. Good communication and organizational skills.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].