Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to agent calls and inquiries regarding products, sales approaches, marketing materials, commissions and general pre-sales support issues.
- Coordinates all matters regarding agent Errors and Omissions coverage provided paid for by the Sons of Norway, including the maintenance of participant lists and the mailing of coverage certificates.
- Supports outbound calls campaigns to agents regarding new products, sales contests and other initiatives.
Agent Licensing and Appointment Administration
Processes and handles all phases of insurance agent licensing and contracting, including agent appointments and terminations, company appointment renewals, and agent license renewals. Also handles agent contracting, licensing appointments and terminations for outside carrier insurance business.
- Types and sends out correspondence, various mailings (including Financial Benefit Counselor [FBC] introductory lodge letters), FBC sales and campaign flyers, Resource articles, and Newsbriefs from the Director of Sales. Twice a year, types the board report for the Director of Sales. Also, compiles and types statistical reports for the Director of Sales.
- Types copy for various marketing and sales presentations and brochures and helps proof-read various sales materials.
- Manages sales contest results reporting for the annual sales incentive trip and for seasonal sales contests.
- Types, calculates, organizes and provides all sales articles and reports for the production of Salutt. Proof-reads and approves the final version of Salutt before it is sent out to the FBCs, board members, and home office personnel.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Prior insurance experience preferred
- Highly organized
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].