The Helen Tronvold Adult Learner Scholarship was established in 2017 to support the Sons of Norway Foundation’s objective of providing cross-cultural experiences for adult insurance members. Helen Tronvold remembered Sons of Norway Foundation with a special bequest in her will, which is the source of funding for this opportunity.
Who can apply:
- Applicants who are current members of Sons of Norway age 40 and over who own a Sons of Norway annuity or insurance product.*
- Those who intend to take academic or cultural/heritage classes in Norway and can provide proof of enrollment.
- A short autobiography, 150 words or less
- An essay of 500 words or less
- Letters of recommendation