Enjoy the 22nd Annual Lutefisk Dinner being hosted by the Vegas Viking Lodge of the Sons of Norway. There will be seatings at 3 and 6 p.m. at the Boulder City Elks Lodge (1217 Boulder City Parkway, Boulder City, NV 89005).
But tickets must be purchased by Jan. 17, 2020 – none will be sold at the door.
- $22 for adults
- $10 for children 10 years old and younger
On the menu:
- Lutefisk with melted butter or white sauce
- Roasted pork, boiled potatoes
- peas and carrots
- Coffee and iced tea
- Norwegian and other cookies.
- Aquavit, called the “water of life,” will be available at an open bar.
- Packets of lefse also will be sold to take home.
To purchase tickets, please send a check, made out to Vegas Viking 6-152, to Gwen Knighton, 2156 Marstons Mills Ct., Henderson, NV 89044. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope and a note indicating the names of those attending, whether they are going at 3 or 6 p.m., and a telephone number.
For information: call (702) 869-5775.
Proceeds will benefit the Sons of Norway Vegas Viking Lodge, a non-profit organization formed in May 1992 to promote Norwegian heritage through a variety of special events featuring traditional and contemporary programs. The lodge also operates an annual scholarship program.