Enjoy a traditional holiday Swedish Smörgåsbord starring the famous Swedish Lutfisk served with cream sauce and melted butter accompanied by: glorious Swedish meatballs, parsley buttered potatoes, swedish beans, pickled beets, scandinavian coleslaw, rye bread, lefse, krispbread and Swedish almond cake with lingonberry compote. Before or after dinner stop and place a bid or two at our Silent Auction and/or walk off your lutfisk and head across the street to the Butik Gift Shop at the museum to take advantage of our annual sale. 15% discount on ALL items in addition to your member discount of 10%!
- Thursday, November 21, 2019
- $20 for adults / $12 children (12 & under),
- cash, check or credit card at door
- Continuous seating noon – 6pm
- Meal served at Scandia Community Center
- Specific side dishes subject to change.
Questions? Call 651-433-5054