Sons of Norway provides Long Term Care Insurance* protection to cover the cost of nursing homes, assisted living, and home care. In other words, it helps protect your lifestyle and gives you more opportunities to meet your goals in the event long-term care becomes a reality for you or your family.
Who is it for?
Do you want to make your own decisions about long-term care, including how you receive it, who provides it and how you’ll live during that time of needing care? If so, you should look at the benefits and options of long term care insurance from Sons of Norway.
Getting started with long term care insurance
- Choose your coverage in daily benefit amounts of $40 to $300.
- Determine an elimination period (time before benefits start) of 0 days to 30, 90 days.
- Select a time period for benefits payable: 3 years, 5 years to lifetime.
- A premium discount is available for Sons of Norway members.
- Thinking about joint coverage? A premium discount of up to 50% is available for any two people who live in the same household.
- Home care services
- Respite care
- Adult day care
- Hospice care
- Compound Benefit Increase Rider: 5%
- Simple Benefit Increase Rider: 5%
- Waiver of Premium Benefit Rider
Is long term care insurance right for you?
*Coverage provided through a 3rd party vendor