Your lodge’s Officer Roster for 2021 should be reported on sofn.com through a current lodge officer’s profile page. These changes are typically registered by the Lodge Secretary. Please indicate your 2021 officers, even if there have been no changes.
To notify Sons of Norway headquarters of your 2021 officers:
- Sign on to com with your username and password.
- As a lodge officer, you will immediately land on your Profile Page.
- Click “Lodge Officer Updates” from the menu to the left of your name.
- To register your 2021 Officer Roster, click on the light gray “Officers” button.
- To indicate a change in officer, delete the member number of the outgoing officer and type in the member number of the incoming officer. (The names will NOT change on the screen at this point.)
- Adding a completely new officer position in 2021? Click “Add a new position” and then enter the title and member number of the person filling the office. Hit Submit. Then hit “Save the Changes.”
- If your lodge is eliminating a position in 2021, click the “Remove this position” button for that entry.
- No changes? Click the gray “No Changes for Upcoming Year” button at the top of the page.
- Once you have made ALL your changes, click the “SUBMIT CHANGES” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a list of your changes. If they are correct, click “Save the Changes.”
- Your 2021 roster of offices has been recorded! Please note that changes will not be live on the website until 1/15/2021.
Even though not all lodges will be holding elections this November due to social distancing restrictions, all lodges should affirm or change their lodge officer rosters by December 31, 2020.
There will be no paper D63 Lodge Officer update forms mailed out this year.
Please contact Sherry Gorse at 612-821-4643 or [email protected] with any questions.