In early October, lodge secretaries will be receiving their D63 Lodge Officer Update form for 2020. Elections are held in November, and the results should be reported to Sons of Norway Headquarters by 12/31/2019.
You can report your election results using any of the following methods:
- Login to www.sofn.com:
- Enter your user name and password
- Click on the Lodge Officer Updates link to the left of your name and address on your profile page.
- Click on the ‘Officers’ button to update your officer roster, or on the gray ‘Change Meeting Information” button to update your lodge meeting information.
- Follow the directions. You will need the member numbers of your new officers for entry.
- More detailed instructions will be included in the October mailing.
By Paper Form
Complete the D63 Lodge Officer Update form (sent by mail) and:
- Scan it and email it to [email protected]
- Fax it to 612-827-0658
- Mail it to Sons of Norway, Attn Membership Services, 1455 West Lake Street, Minneapolis, MN 55408.
Please report your 2020 roster even if there are no changes. You can report it online or on paper.
Notes: The new 2020 Officer Roster and lodge locations will not be updated on the public areas of the website until 1/15/2020. Year-end paperwork will be sent to 2019 officers.