In order to qualify for awards in the Lodge Achievement Program, lodges must report their events and volunteer hours to Sons of Norway headquarters no later than February 15.
The reporting forms include:
- Lodge Achievement Form (Can be completed online or downloaded as a PDF)
- Family Lodge of the Year (Can be completed online or downloaded as a PDF.)
- AFA Year End Report (Can be downloaded as a PDF. NOTE: If your lodge has been recording events and activities using FraternalsGive.org, you do not need to submit the AFA Year End Report. Please make sure your entries are up to date for 2019 by the February 15 deadline.)
- Submitting information online is preferred when online survey forms are available. However, the forms will also be accepted by mail, email or fax.
- If you download the forms, you can scan the completed forms and submit them by email, fax or postal mail to Sons of Norway headquarters.
- Please submit each form only once. It is not necessary to send in copies of forms submitted online.
- Please do not send these forms to your zone director or district president.
If you have any questions, please contact Sherry at 612-821-4643.