Whole life insurance from Sons of Norway might be the right choice for you—if you want the convenience of a guaranteed premium with the assurance of a guaranteed death benefit, no matter how long you live.
Getting started with whole life insurance
Sons of Norway lets you choose from two different whole life products: Whole Life 121, Single Premium Whole Life and Nordic Protector. Both provide life insurance coverage to age 121, along with:
- Income tax free death benefit.
- Guaranteed cash values that increase each year.
- Tax-deferred growth on cash value.
- Ability to borrow against the cash value of the certificate.
- Eligible to earn dividends which can be used to purchase additional coverage or provide funds now and in the future. Dividends are not guaranteed.
Interested in a whole life product?
A Sons of Norway Financial Benefits Counselor can help you determine if whole life is right for you. Receive your free Financial Review and get started toward a more secure tomorrow.
This page describes certificate series WL10 and SPWL13.
Not available in all states. See contracts for complete details.